Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm here to stay!

Well...things on the "Blog front" have been a little crazy! I have been working on another blog site that I have just about decided to abandon. It just isn't turning out to be what I expected...there are other factors and people involved in that one. So, hang on - I am going to stick with this one! The bottom line is just that I started this for me as sort of an on-line diary and way to connect to my friends far away. We are not so different...you and me. Many of us have similar stories of love and family, of food and friends, and of just doing the best we can with what we have. I hope that you find some comfort in my struggles and victories, and that you share yours with me, so that I may also share them with you. Together, we realize that our lives can effect others in positive ways - even when we are just living out our Faith one day at a time, doing the best that we can!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to know where I can find you from now on. I've also added you to my blogroll. :)

    Kim
    The Misplaced Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete