This crepe recipe can be eaten for any meal and stuffed or stacked with your favorite sweet or savory topping. I enjoy serving breakfast food to my family with fresh fruit, so I topped mine with fresh, organic strawberries. My daughter topped hers with homemade blueberry syrup, and both were delicious. This recipe is super easy and quick - even for a novice.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 C Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 C Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbs oil (for the skillet)
What to do:
- Preheat a skillet or omlet pan to medium low.
- Place the flour in a deep bowl and gradually whisk or stir in the milk. Whisk until well blended.
- Add eggs, salt and melted butter.
- When the skillet is hot, pour 1/4 cup of batter in the skillet at a time into the pan. Gently swirl the batter around in the skillet to spread the batter.
- When the bottom of the Crepe is slightly browned, turn it over and cook the remaining side briefly.
I rolled these Crepes and stacked them with strawberries and maple syrup, but you could stuff them with fruit, scrambled eggs and salsa, or just about any topping you prefer.